About Your Pool and Hot Tub Experts
"We’ve grown our business with excellent service." - Ed Bell
When we formed our company in 2006, we could have called it “The Ed and Margaret Bell Adventure”. The birth of our son, Kevin, added even more to the adventure. Our experience in the pool and hot tub industry began in 1999. Today, we are a Five Star Jacuzzi Dealer and winner of the Jacuzzi Customer Service Award.
Credentials are important. Here are some of ours:
- Florida-certified pool/spa contractor
- Fully licensed by the state of Florida #CPC1457628
- Certified APSP Tech I
- APSP Certified Service Professional
- Commercial Pool Schools of Florida
- Certified Public Pool Service Technician
- Certified Stain Specialist
An important facet of our comprehensive operation is Acme Pool Service which we launched in 1999. In addition to remodeling and spa moving, we maintain more than 200 residential pools in Sarasota and Manatee counties, including:
- Service on pumping, filtration, heating
- Sale of pool heaters, salt chlorinator systems
- Automation systems for push button operation
We have deep roots in the Sarasota community.
Margaret Hoskinson Bell is a Sarasota native with experience in retailing, marketing, event management and community relations for The John and Mabel Ringling Museum of Art and Ringling School of Art and Design. Margaret also opened and operated a bookstore in Sarasota. An accomplished visual artist, Margaret earned her bachelor's degree from St. Mary's College, Notre Dame, Indiana, and is a graduate of Cardinal Mooney High School.
An Ohio native from the Cleveland area, Ed Bell has retail management experience as sales manager at Rossiter's Harley-Davidson in Sarasota. An experienced mechanic and plumber, Ed has been in the pool and hot tub industry since 1999.